Bike and Boat TourName: Bike and Boat TourDate: June 27, 2021Time: 9:30 AM - 4:25 PM PDTEvent Description:
Welcome Home to a tour of scenic and coasting adventure! Before it became a rails to trails…it was an ancient trail used for generations by Coeur d’Alene Natives.
Trail of the Coeur d’Alene’s was named Top 25 trails in the nation.
We will start at the trailhead and bike 16 miles, it’s all downhill and flat along the lake….which makes for a beautiful easy day. You will see everything that makes Idaho well known for its beauty! Lunch will be provided at the Cycle Haus in Harrison. Grab our scoop of ice cream from the Harrison Creamery.
Lastly, we will get on our boat and tour part of the St. Joe River where the Coeur d’Alene’s used to cross in their canoes since time immemorial. This is a beautiful short ride to reflect, laugh and enjoy the beautiful day that Creator gave us!
- 9:30 am – Depart casino to Plummer Trail Head / get set up with bikes, instructions, and sign waivers
- 10:30 am – Depart Plummer Trail Head to Harrison
- 12:30 pm – Arrive Cycle Haus for lunch break
- 1:30 pm – Head to the creamery for ice cream
- 2:30 pm – Depart Harrison on boat for a tour of St. Joe
- 4:30 pm – Drop off at Spokane Point
Transportation, bicycles, helmets, snacks, water, lunch bites and ice cream all included.
Once purchased you will be notified by phone confirm all details of the tour and retrieve a height for your bike.
For more information on visiting Post Falls visit www.visitpostfalls.org