Water Mitigation Technician
SERVPRO® of Coeur d’Alene Production Technician
Do you love helping people through difficult situations? Then, don’t miss your chance to join our franchise as a new production technician. As a new production technician at SERVPRO of Coeur d'Alene, you will be a part of a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect.
The production technician performs production processes to fulfill the service needs of individual restoration projects and maintains the professional appearance of SERVPRO equipment, as well as an assigned service vehicle. By providing quality, consistent, efficient work, the production technician represents the best in the cleanup and restoration industry. As a valued SERVPRO® franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. Training and development program available, which can include industry certifications.
In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened®!”
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Perform production processes as directed.
- Adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times.
- Communicate with crew chief and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes.
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Effective oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
Job Type: Full-time
Mitigation Technician Pay: From $15.00 to $18.00 per hour
For more information on visiting Post Falls visit www.visitpostfalls.org